Weekley Asphalt Paving, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, offering our valued employees exciting and rewarding careers in site development, road construction, and paving. Women, minorities, and veterans (including Vietnam-era) are encouraged to apply.
Job openings will vary by location and may include:
- Project Managers – Engineering or construction-related degree preferred, knowledge of FDOT specifications and procedures, construction methods, productions, and costs.
- Supervisors and Foremen – Managing road construction and site preparation Crews.
- Heavy Equipment Operators – Experienced, safe operating record. Graders, Dozers, Loaders, Hoes, and more.
- Paving Crews – Familiar with paving operations, equipment experience preferred. Rakers, Paver Operators, Screed Operators, Roller Operators, and more.
- Dump Truck Drivers – At least two year experience and Class A or B CDL.
- Laborers – Willing to work and learn.
- On The Job Training – Available in Various Positions.
Weekley Asphalt Paving Inc., operates in southeastern Florida (Counties: Broward, Palm Beach, Martin, St. Lucie, Miami-Dade, Monroe)
Send your work experience/history and geographical preference by email to email@example.com, by fax (954)680-8671, or call (954)680-8005.
EOE / OJT / DFWP / Everify